IBM Connections Quick Start™ - A Best Methods Exclusive Offering
The Best Methods IBM Connections Quick Start™ includes the following remote and on-site consulting services:
- Discuss performance expectations for the desired Connections instance and recommend appropriate hardware, operating systems, virtual platforms, and general environment configuration.
- Create a project plan for implementation of Connections and review with Customer for agreement.
- Remotely validate Customer’s completion of preparation tasks and inform Customer of any tasks that must be completed to ensure the best use of time on-site.
- Travel to Customer’s site for a period of up to 20 hours on-site over 2.5 consecutive days to install and configure IBM Connections as agreed in the project plan.
- While on-site, walk Customer through the Connections installation and configuration process and share maintenance best practices.
- Following the on-site services, provide periodic scheduled ongoing support and assistance on a billable hourly basis.